Easter Cornflake cakes. {Easy Recipe}

11:13

Easter cakes
Ingredients:
200g crushed corn flakes
200g milk chocolate
Mini eggs/sweets for decorating.
Cupcakes cases.

First of all we broke the chocolate up, put it in a glass bowl and I melted it over a boiling pan of water.
(you can also melt chocolate in the microwave)
Once the chocolate had melted we left it for a few minutes while we crushed the cornflakes.
We put the cornflakes in a freezer bag and crushed them using a rolling pin.
We then added the cornflakes to the melted chocolate and stirred them in.
Then we filled the cupcake cases half way with the chocolate/cornflake mixture & added the mini eggs.
We then left them on the side to set for a couple of hours.

Easy Easter cakes


Linked up with creative mondays
 Linked up with Sunday Funday
Linked up with Tasty Tuesday
Linked up with lets be friends  
Linked up with mini creations
Linked up with For the kids  

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. You cant really go wrong with cornflake cakes can you, we also use rice crispies, or sometimes bashed up shredded wheat. A little bit of honey on the mix is also nice. They are so easy to make me and the children make them all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo I love this time of year , these look so yummy :) thanks for haring at Creative Mondays...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrumptious I think is the word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to make these with the kids, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might make these this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww loved making these as a kid and we made them last year with monkey - as he wasn't even 1 yet he basically ate it all but was still lots of fun! Definitely need to make them again this year so thank you for the reminder! Thanks for linking with #creativechallenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids love to lick the bowl when they make these :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving Easter treats - so pretty with all the pastel colour eggs (not that the kids care - as long as they taste nice!!) #CreativeChallenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. So easy! And im sure it is super yummy! #minicreations

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look fab and easy to make! #yummy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cornflake cakes are fab! I love the cute bunnies in your photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easy but fun, everyone will love these #minicreations

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love corn flake cakes, yours look delicious #minicreations

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love corn flake cakes, yours look delicious #minicreations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy! You can't go wrong with these, my daughter loves making them xx

    www.londonmummyoftwo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are adorable and looks so tasty x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fave Easter cakes ever-love yours, thanks for linking up to #tastytuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lucas says - Yum! Yum! In my tum!! These look soooooo yummy and I'm definitely feeling rather hungry now........
    Thanks for linking to #minicreations

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh first off YUMMMY!!! these looks fantastic. Love easter time and all the great goodies. Could use some with my cuppa right about now although my waistline would say otherwise. haha Thanks for linking up to Share With Me I haven't made these before will have to try them out. #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.