What us mums do when we get sick...

20:00

So, it feels like I am coming down with a cold, at least I hope it's just a cold and not flu! Eugh. 
But of course, there's no rest for the wicked. Life goes on. I don't have a chance to sit back and relax. I have piles of laundry to wash, hang out, fold and put away. There's school uniforms and packed lunches, hoovering to be done and dishes to be washed, dried and put away. Dinners to cook and kids to pick up from school (except today because there was no school. It's May day and therefore a bank holiday. Thank goodness). I had an unsettled night last night, I don't know if it's because I changed my bedroom around and so the bed is in a different spot in the bedroom or because I just wasn't really feeling tired. Or maybe it was because I am coming down with a cold or something. Who really knows?! It was just one of *those* nights where I kept waking up and was up and down. It didn't help that the cat was meowing because she needed the litter tray and couldn't go because the door closed. Then she processed to be a pain in the behind and carried on meowing because she wanted t o go outside. 3am is not a good time for her to go outside, especially as one of the neighbours cats has gone missing (he's been missing since Friday night/early hours of Saturday morning. I really hope he turns up). 

I just hope tonight is a better night. I also hope that I feel better tomorrow. Or at least my throat doesn;t hurt so bad. 

Tomorrow is grocery shopping day but to be honest I could do without going. Not going to happen. Obviously we have to eat and so I shall plod on and go to Morrisons, get a weeks worth of groceries and go pay bills and whatever errands need to be done. Must remember to put the prescription for my medication in at the doctors!  
I can't complain too much because the kids aren't bad and they do try to help me if I ask them. Sometimes though, it would be nice just to have a break from everyday things, especially when I am feeling not so great. 
Chance would be a fine thing, eh?!  A woman's works is never done. 

Anyway, aside from that the weather has been amazing. Warm and sunny, lots of blue skies. The kiddies have been able to play outside in our large back garden. We're really fortunate to have a large back garden. the weather is suppose to be nice again tomorrow, if I'm feeling up to it maybe we could have a BBQ after school. Best make the most of it because after tomorrow it's suppose to be overcast and not as warm. Still, it beats winter, lol.

Anyway this post isn't really going anywhere, I just needed somewhere to whinge and whine, lol!! We all have days like that, right? 

Sarah xXx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.