Little sweet designs print {review}

10:20

Sweet little designs are an award winning boutique who offer nursery and children's wall canvases and prints.  Little sweet designs prints are perfect for children's bedrooms, playrooms and nurseries! There is a good section to choose from and they can also be personalised.



 When I received this lovely print from Little Sweet Designs I was really impressed with the packaging it arrived in. It arrived in a a big envelope that had a 'Do not bend' label on. The print itself was wrapped in tissue paper tied by a string bow, which looked very sweet.

The print is really beautiful and so, so sweet! It's also very good quality and easy to hang on the wall. The mount is nice and sturdy, too!


  • High quality print on fine luxury gesso paper
  • Prints supplied with a snow white mount and backboard
  • For ease, it is designed to slot into any standard ready made frame
  • Available unframed or framed with acrylic (to keep your little ones safe)


For more information please check out the Little Sweet Designs website. You can also follow sweet little designs on Facebooktwitter.
Sarah xXx  

I received this product for the purpose of this review. This review is my own, honest, personal opinion. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. We have this print too, and I love it. It's perfect for the nursery and not too 'babyish' if you know what I mean. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.