My reasons to be cheerful this week.

12:47



Only simple reasons to be cheerful this week.. I'll be honest, I've been feeling a bit blah. Having a constant headache doesn't exactly help matters. Still though, I'm sure I can find a few reasons to be cheerful.. thinking positive and all that.


1) I am really enjoying the Easter holidays. Not having to rush around in the mornings and what not. It's nice to be able to lay in for a bit and not have to worry about packed lunches, school uniforms and just the usual school routine! It's also nice to have some time with the kids, which goes without saying.

2) The weather has been so nice! It's mild and sunny, always a great reasons to be cheerful! The kids have been able to ride there bikes and play football outside.

3) We're really looking forward to Easter. We've got some supplies for an Easter egg hunt and the kids have some lovely Easter eggs. They love Easter, hehe.
Only simple reasons to be cheerful this week.. I'll be honest, I've been feeling a bit blah. Having a constant headache doesn't exactly help matters.

What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? Why not join in the linky which is hosted by Ojos world.

Linked up with blinky linky
Linked up with lets be friends

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Well done for finding reaaons when you don't feel great. Sometimes that is when we need it the most xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been enjoying the more relaxed Easter Holiday's too, fingers crossed this beautiful weather continues, at least for the next few weeks!
    I hope you feel better soon sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying this easter holiday as well. I can have more time with my son & we can goout & play cuz of the weather =) #R2BC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you start feeling better soon & enjoy the rest of the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple reasons often the best! enjoy the rest of Easter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the headache is easing for you, we are planning a egg hunt too, such fun! Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you found reasons to be cheerful and hope your headache is better! I'm feeling cheerful because we are planning on a trip to go on the little train to the top of mount Snowdon, being meaning to go for ages but finally booked a b&b so its a definite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The weathers been lovely here too, although could be a bit warmer! Thanks for linking up #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is really important to think about the positives sometimes we forget! #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. We shouls all do this every week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We've been enjoying the weather too, even though Potato has been poorly.
    Thanks for linking up with #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.