Easter #TheGallery

10:28

This week #TheGallery theme is 'Easter'.

We had a wonderful Easter. The kids got quite a few Easter eggs. I think they'll still be eating Easter eggs at Christmas, lol.

Easter eggs
Some of the kids eggs
I also got an Easter egg, which I totally feel guilty about eating! And I am suppose to be on a glutten and dairy free diet but...but... it was Easter and I couldn't NOT have chocolate, haha. Excuses, excuses - I know! It was very yummy though!

Easter egg

I'll be writing a post about our Easter (with photos!) when my headache isn't so bad. I can't sit at the computer for very long :/

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter :)

Sarah xXx

This post is linked up with:
 #TheGallery
 mid week blog hop

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I ate to much dairy... paying for it!! Pains are back :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :( It sucks. I had stomach ache on and off for a couple of days. Feels a bit better today! No more dairy for me!!

      Delete
  2. Ooo lots of choccy Eggs, my kids have wolfed through theirs already :/ #MadMidWeekBlogHop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still finishing some of what he got from the in-laws =P

    Easter is so chocolatey lush #mmwbh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.