March round up #50books2014

13:28

I know, I know I am always late posting this but I've been really busy and plus, it gives everyone a few extra days to get there posts up and tweeted to me.
I've only managed to read two books in March. I am really going to try and make more time to read this month!! You can read my book reviews here.

Tantrums & glitter has managed to read two books this month including 'The Debt & Doormat' which sounds like an interesting book indeed and she has also read 'Mockingjay' from The Hunger Games series. I really need to get into those books!

Shay over at Shays bookshelf has read four books this month including 'The Prey' by Andrew Fukuda, Uprising by Scott G Mariani, which is a vampire book! She has three other books, too! Shay is currently reading 'The Book Thief' which I am also planning on reading this month!

Soph over at inoring life one book at a time has been busy this month reading 'A place of greater safety' by Hilary Mantel. All about the French revolution. This sounds like a great book and I could probably learn a lot from it! Soph has also read ' A History of Britain' and again, it sounds like a great book. I do love a good Historical read!

Sorry if I've missed you out of the round up. I could only find those three posts via the #50books2014. Please tweet me your posts to be included in next months round up. I've added a linky at the bottom of this post for you to add your March book reviews too :)

Sarah xXx 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.