April #50books2014 round up

15:46

http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk

Wow, I can't believe it's May tomorrow! April flew by!!
I've managed to read three books this month, not too bad but I could have done a bit better if I'm honest. I enjoyed 'The world according to Bob'. I'm hoping to get around to reading 'The book thief' and 'The fault in our stars' in May but we'll see how I go with that, lol.

This month Soph over at Ignoring life one book at a time has read several books including 'The crow road' by Iain Banks, 'After dead' by Charlaine Harris, 'The cuckoo's calling' by Robert Galbraith and four others! A total of seven books this month, well done Soph!

My type of thing has read a lovely book called 'The Lowland' by Jhumpa Lahiri. I sounds like a really lovely book 

Tantrums and glitter has had a busy month reading, she's read four books this month, including 'The Fault in our stars' and Mercy by Jodi Picoult as well as two other books!

You can add your April book reviews to the post below if I've missed you. Please remember to tweet me your posts or use the #50books2014 hash tag on twitter :)


What's on everyone's book lists for May?

Sarah xXx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.