Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3 #R2BC

05:30



Phew! It's almost Easter. We are really looking forward to Easter in this house.

Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Easter - Obviously! Haha. We've got an Easter egg hunt planned, the kids are ever so excited about it! I am lucky that we have a huge back garden to do the Easter egg hunt in. I've also got a couple of games planned.. egg and spoon race, who can throw the ball the furthest and so on. It'll be great fun.

2) The weather - I seriously can't believe how warm it's been. Did you know this time last year it was so cold it was almost snowing! This year it's the opposite (thank goodness) - so mild and warm. Yay! It makes all the difference when it's sunny. The kids can play outside and enjoy the sunshine and it puts me in a much brighter mood!We've been to the park this week and had a couple of lovely walks!

3) The weekend - I am really looking forward to the weekend! My brother, SIL and niece are visiting us again this weekend, I am really looking forward to it. :)

What are your reasons to be cheerful this week?

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. The weather makes such a difference doesn't it? Have a great weekend #R2BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is totally brilliant, even if I am watching it through my office window ;) x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love the egg hunt.........until the year my dog found more than the boys!! Lol
    Have a great Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOhh lots of us are thankful for the sunshine/weather. Then now it is a bit gloomy here =P I jinxed it me thinks. #R2BC

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had our easter hunt this morning and it was lots of fun. I hope you all have a fantastic easter weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So a sunny Easter weekend it is then, and all will be well, fingers crossed for you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound very upbeat and have loads to look forward to over Easter. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. think we have all mentioned the weather! Have a fab Easter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.