Meal Planning Monday.

16:06


Meal Planning Monday

Gosh, I haven't meal planned for weeks but this week I really, really need to! I have bits in the freezer and cupboard to use up and I really can not afford to over spend on shopping this week. So meal planning will help me with using up the bits and bobs and also stop me from over spending.

Monday - Chicken nuggets with fries and baked beans.

Tuesday - Chicken and bacon pasta bake with sweet corn and french stick.

Wednesday - Spaghetti bolognase with garlic bread. (see, I am really trying to use up those bits!)

Thursday - Jacket potato with tuna or cheese and salad.

Friday - Pizza day!

Saturday - Pork curry (I have diced pork left from new year!!!) with pilau rice (brown rice for me)

Sunday - Sunday roast dinner.

What's on your menu this week?

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Everything sounds great. You have a lot of my fave meals there :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.