The best and worst moments lately.00:00
It's been a hectic week or so. I'll start with the worst moments.
- The kids and I have been sick. Again. Some kind of tummy bug. I got a phone call from the school last Thursday from the school asking me to pick Ellie up as she was unwell and had been sick at school. Bless her. From there, we ALL came down with it over the space of the weekend! It was awful. Thankfully we're better now.
- I managed to burn myself on the oven while taking out the pasta bake! It's really sore and quite large. I've put burn cream on. I'm sure it'll heal soon.
- I've also had a bad headache on and off.. Its the brain disease playing up. My vision also hasn't been great.
- Stressing about money. Again. Money sucks. There's so much I want to do in those house but I just don't have the funds. I need to save, save, save!
|Yes, my cat just had to get in the photo, haha.|
- My Birthday was last Tuesday. I didn't really do much but I did receive some lovely presents and cards. I saw my family and fella too! I love the new bag the kids got me and also my lovely little light box with letters that can be changed! My mum bought me some new PJs - I LOVE PJ's, I have an obsession! I also received some very lovely other its including a fitness band to track my steps & sleep, a new pair of trainers ready for when I start jogging again, some photography stuff (which is just a hobby! I'm kind of teaching myself). I'm very thankful for my presents :)
|My light box, I love it!|
- I also enjoyed a really nice mothers day with the kids. In the afternoon a bunch of flowers were delivered for me, awww. ♥ I love them. (These are mixed in with flowers I received for my Birthday!) I feel truly blessed & very lucky.
- The kids parents evenings went very well! Charlie & Ellie are both doing great. I am super proud of them. I'm sure I'll have Harry's parents evening soon!
- World book day was a success (minus Ellie coming down poorly). Charlie and Ellie's school had a pirate theme. They love dressing up!
- Charlie passed his level 2 bikability at school which is awesome! Very proud of him.
So those are our best and worst moments from the last week or two. What have been your best and worst moments? what's been the highlight for you?