Brainbox Bounce Animals {Review}

10:24


Brainbox bounce animals

We were delighted that Brainbox sent us there new Bounce Animals card game to test and review. We're a huge 'Family Games' family and just love all sitting down together to play games. We have played brainbox games before which we thoroughly enjoyed playing. Needless to say we were very excited to play Bounce Animals from Brainbox!

Brainbox bounce animals family game

I just want to talk about the packaging for a moment. The cards come in a thick plastic case. Which is so much better than a paper case because the packaging is strong and sturdy, it'll last! The cards are easy to take out of the packaging and put back in, too! There are instructions on the back of the case (And also instruction cards on 'how to play' included). Bounce animals is aimed at aged 7+.
Bounce Animals contains 52 picture cards and 2 rule cards.


Brainbox bounce animals

There are two ways to play Brainbox bounce. First up we played the memory game. We shuffled the cards and put the cards in a pile and all picked a card. We studied our cards and remembered which each picture contained. The cards contain scenes of animals in there natural habitats which we have to try and memorise. After we'd studied our cards, we then passed our cards along to next player. On the opposite side of each cards are questions. The person we passed our cards along to then asked a question on the card. The questions varied like "How many animals are in the picture?" And "can you see three or four birds flying?". The cards themselves are beautifully illustrated. The pictures are bright and colourful and certainly held my children's attention! Ellie loved the pictures and thought they were very cute indeed.

Brainbox bounce animals aged 7+
The front of the card.
Brainbox bounce animals
The back of the card.


 Each card also has a 'Did you know?' fact on the bottom of each card, below the picture.


Brainbox bounce animals

The game moves around each player, taking it in turns to ask and answer the questions on each card. The game moves quite fast depending on how many players and how many questions you chose to ask from each card. My children loved this game a lot! We played many rounds and we each all won a game! Charlie (10 years old) was like "This game is SO cool, I don't think I'd ever get bored of this game"
(I wish my boys would let me take there photos!)

Brainbox bounce animals
The second game that can be played with these cards is spot the difference. There are two of each card that are very similar with eight slight differences. This is a really good game to play as a family or can be played alone. Ellie (aged 8) quite enjoys sitting at the table and spotting the differences on each card, by herself.

Brainbox bounce animals @ ups and downs smiles and frowns

Overall, we really enjoyed playing this game as a family. We've had hours of fun playing the above two games. Priced at just £5.99, this game is more than worth the money. It's great fun, educational and suits all ages above 7 years old. Even my (almost) teenager joined in! This would make a perfect gift, too! Brainbox sell a wide range of childrens games for all ages.
You can also follow Brainbox on twitter.

What games do you like enjoying as a family? What were your favourite games to play as a child?

Sarah xXx



Family Fever
We received a sample of this product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid for this post. All photographs are taking by myself.
Super Busy MUm
Let's Talk Mommy

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. We really love Brainbox games - we have the Roald Dahl one.

    #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great game. It sounds a lot of fun and a bargain price too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't come across this brand of games before. This one looks great and very good value too. We struggle to find one that both the boys enjoy as son1 prefers ones that are just a bit too advanced for son2. My favourite game as a child was Mahjong #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not heard of these before but they look great! Bargain price. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fab and I bet it's good for playing on a train journey on a trip to the zoo. £5.99 is a super price x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice of them! Sounds like a great game

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun, I like the fact that there are a couple of versions. I have not heard of this brand before, so it's a great find for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen these before - I love that they are in a plastic box rather than a cardboard one. Great value for money too. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh not come across these before but they would be ideal for my younger 3

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look like they'd keep the kids occupied for hours, you're totally right about a plastic case though, I've destroyed so many card packages with the cardboard x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great price. Good value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I want to be a Koala, how amazing and I didnt know that x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love handy little games like this. Easy to take with you to enjoy on a journey or while waiting for an appt. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  14. These sounds like great games to play and easy too. Great review. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me and the continual support. #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can almost picture your son saying "this game is SO cool"! I can imagine why kids love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My preschooler daughter would love these. She would especially love reading the animal facts herself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.