Mothers day arts & crafts from Baker Ross. {Review}

00:00


Mothers DAy arts and crafts from baker ross

Mothers day is approaching. Fast. The kids are always excited for Mothers day, they usually make me cards and little gifts, which is truly lovely and I always keep them in my memory box as those things are very precious to me. When Baker Ross sent us these lovely Mothers day art projects the kids couldn't wait to get tucked in.

First up the kids chose to decorate some Mothers Day cards, which are super cute. The 'With Love Pet' cards are adorable! They come in a pack of 8 priced at £1.99. They also come with envelopes. A folded card measures 10cm. They are made from good quality white card.

Mothers DAy arts and crafts from baker ross

The kids wanted to use glitter pens and felt tip pens for colouring these cards in. You can also use stick on jewels if you'd like, too!



Making mothers day cards using glitter pens

Mothers DAy arts and crafts from baker ross

I even managed to convince my teenager to decorate a card for me, for Mother Day. He actually did it, too!
Ellie really enjoyed making these lovely cards and made a point of telling me that "I'm keeping it for Mothers Day, then you can open it" Bless her.

Mothers DAy arts and crafts from baker ross. Home made mothers day cards
These turned out fantastic! I love how they used the glitter pens, they're adoraable! Ellie preferred the one she did with the marker pen but I just love them all! Very much. They make a lovely keepsake, too and I'll proudly show these off on the window sill on Mothers Day.
Priced at just £1.99 for a packet of 8, they are well worth the money!

We were also sent some mothers day self adhesive cards


Ellie couldn't wait to get her glitter pens on these! Hehe. She decided she was going to decorate them using glitter pens and then stuck them to come card, to make her own cards!

These come in a pack of 6 priced at £1.99. They are made of thick card and just peel off the picture on the front.
"It doesn't matter if I go over the edges because the sticker peels off" Ellie said! Ha bless her.
Ellie had a great time colouring these in! You could also use sand or glitter. Markers or paint.



Ellie is very proud of her art work! And I am too. I shall keep these forever too. They're perfect for mothers day. :)


We also made some rosettes from Baker Ross which I blogged about here.

Have you made anything creative recently? 

Sarah xXx


Binky Linky


A Cornish Mum



Family Fever

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. Great crafts, we love our Baker Ross deliveries #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely crafts, they just scream colour me! #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Those cards are something to treasure...Adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cute cute are these!! I love handmade or sentimental things and that's exactly what these are, I'm sure everyone will love them! Suz x beauisblue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crafty handmade things can make such great gifts. Glad you managed to convince all the kids to do cards x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cute. You really can't go wrong with something homemade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh love these. my boy is a teeny bit young to enjoy crafting without just making a huge mess of things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These craft cards are really love, I think I need to get some for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these look so good! Pickle came home today with a bag of secrets 'for my special day' from school - I love hand made / decorated cards and gifts. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love doing crafts with my step son and we make cards all the time so this looks like a lot of fun X

    Miss Kitty Kaos - Adventures Of A Riot Grrrl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww what some gorgeous craft ideas, so cute and they would make a lovely present :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw these are great little sets to get your children to do. I always loved creative things like this when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and creative! Great bonding moment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww those bunnies are the cutest! Homemade gifts are always the best for a special day like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh these are brilliant! My daughter is always getting crafty and creative, she would have loved something like this. Your cards look great :) X

    Charli | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger at CHARLI B

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, they are so cute. I like that it involves the kids, it teaches them how to be creative and how to do something nice. I think they are much better than a shop bought card. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fabulous looking activities. My daughter would love making these. She came home from school with a very lovely card from me and it almost made me cry. Mother's Day is such a special time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are adorable! My girls are still too young to understand Mother's Day but they still made Mother's Day cards at the childminders. I was really touched.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do love Baker Ross you can get so many great little kits. These look . I hope you have a good Mothers Day. Thanks for linking to #PickNMix

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those cards are brilliant great post Thanks for linking to the #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  21. The cards are very sweet, and such a reasonable price, nothing like homemade/crafty cards instead of shop bought ones x

    ReplyDelete
  22. These is so creative. I haven't done anything like this in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These look so much fun and so easy to do, well done Baker Ross!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We received both of these sets. i love the glitter art sheets and the the pet cards are great and can be used any time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that you convinced your teen to join in, your never too old for crafts and these look like a lot of fun. Happy Mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Some brilliant craft ideas love the cards thanks for linking to the #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  27. What cute cards! Thanks for sharing :) #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love these types of crafts, it's so easy to do, and the kids have fun. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aw, this is a really cute task. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ahh, these are so cute - I used to love getting hand made cards when the boys were little

    ReplyDelete
  31. What gorgeous cards, I've never heard of Baker Ross before so I'll have to look them up as my son loves to do crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is so cute! It's lovely that you can do it together, create something pretty and fun, and then you get it keep it forever. It comes from the heart too as they really put effort into these. So so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.