6 Things I love about Autumn.

15:36


Autumn is my favourite time of year. I'm not overly keen on Summer because I'm not a fan of the heat so I welcome Autumn with open arms, haha. Here are my reasons why I love Autumn.

6 things I love about autumn

  • The cooler weather. Autumn is perfect 'Sweater Weather' Just being able to wear a jumper with jeans, no coat needed! It's not too hot nor too cold. Sweater weather is my favourite kind of weather.
  • The colours! I love the colours of Autumn, the red, yellow and orange leaves, it's so pretty! We sometimes make pictures using  crunchy, colourful Autumn leaves. We love walking through the leaves, too! The sound of leaves crunching under my boots! YES! 
  • A photo posted by Sara ♡ (@sassyserz) on
     
  • Autumnal photographs. I love taking photos! Last year we went on an Autumnal walk and did a photo shoot in the leaves, it was SO much fun! The kids had a great time throwing leaves up in the air and running underneath them, it was fun.



  • The smell of Autumn is the best. Damp grass & the smell of smoke, everyone seems to have bonfires in the Autumn and it's also bonfire night on 5th November! Yay! 
  • HALLOWEEN!!! We love Halloween, the dressing up and putting up a few halloween decorations, it's a spooky time of year and we love it. 
  • The Fashion. I love Autumnal fashion. It's the best. The colours and like I said above, sweaters and jeans! Little ankle boots!

A photo posted by Sara ♡ (@sassyserz) on
What are your favourite things about Autumn? Or what's your favourite season?

Sarah xXx

Mummascribbles

Mummy Fever - Share With Me

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. I LOVE autumn too! The leaves changing colour, wrapping up after a chilly day and lots of lovely cups of tea. It's definitely my favourite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about autumn colours, nature looks absolutely stunning. However I am not a big fan of autumn. I love spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for autumn too! I look.forward to getting all my fluffy jumpers back out!

    Becca
    Www.queenbeebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourites are warm clothes, bonfires and 'hearty' soups!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also a fan of everything you mention - we have a pre-wedding photo shoot next weekend, so I'm looking forward to getting perfect Autumn pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you on the colours of autumn they are absolutely beautiful - definitely one of my favourite aspects of it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite thing about autumn is definitely the fashion, I love layering and wearing turtlenecks with skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes, yes! Autumn is my favourite season - I love everything about it! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn is absolutely my favourite too! Sweater weather is totally the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you know, I never really like autumn - I'm a summer girl through and through, but you've put a really nice positive spin on what we've got to look forward to in Autumn which makes it more bearable for people like me - so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! I love this list, you have described all the things I love about Autumn, especially that damp, smoky smell! I didn't think anyone else loved that like I do! Autumn is the best season in my opinion. Another great one is coming in from the cold to eat a warm bowl of soup in your slippers! :) #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Autumn. I love a dry, still fairly sunny Autumn, which we haven't got at the moment in Wales lol. Big jumpers and thick tights weather for long walks and enjoying the scenery. And conkers! They remind me of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love autumn too! The fall leaves and pumpkin spice foods are so warm and cozy =)


    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photos, I love autumn apart from the shorter days. I could happily by pass winter and the cold rain though. #ShareWithMe

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colours of autumn too. Oh and halloween, I love halloween!! x #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
  16. I simply LOVE all of this things about Autumn too! :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm an Autumn baby so I have to agree - love the photos this time of year too. I've arranged a family photoshoot this weekend to capture all the colours. Thanks for linking to #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely post. xx I love Halloween too. I can't wait for it this year, as I'm preparing a special theme. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are totally selling Autumn to me but I am still totally a summer person.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love autumn because it means American college football is in season!! Well that and apple cider and doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.