6 Things I love about Autumn.15:36
- The cooler weather. Autumn is perfect 'Sweater Weather' Just being able to wear a jumper with jeans, no coat needed! It's not too hot nor too cold. Sweater weather is my favourite kind of weather.
- The colours! I love the colours of Autumn, the red, yellow and orange leaves, it's so pretty! We sometimes make pictures using crunchy, colourful Autumn leaves. We love walking through the leaves, too! The sound of leaves crunching under my boots! YES!
- Autumnal photographs. I love taking photos! Last year we went on an Autumnal walk and did a photo shoot in the leaves, it was SO much fun! The kids had a great time throwing leaves up in the air and running underneath them, it was fun.
- The smell of Autumn is the best. Damp grass & the smell of smoke, everyone seems to have bonfires in the Autumn and it's also bonfire night on 5th November! Yay!
- HALLOWEEN!!! We love Halloween, the dressing up and putting up a few halloween decorations, it's a spooky time of year and we love it.
- The Fashion. I love Autumnal fashion. It's the best. The colours and like I said above, sweaters and jeans! Little ankle boots!