The Weekly Bits & Bobs.19:14
- The summer holidays are over. However, it's bittersweet because I'm happy to have our school routine back! I thrive on our routine and so do the kids, so it's not all bad! I really do miss the kids when they're at school.
- Life has been SO stressful, I've had so many appointments and what not lately. It hasn't been at all easy. We have more appointments this month - kids dentists and so on. I'll be glad when the appointments are all done with. Not being able to drive sucks, it means I have to rely on other people or public transport.
- Another positive and negative in one. I had my eye appt with the consultant yesterday. There is a little fluid behind my eyes but the positive is, it hasn't got any worse! Whilst there's improvement, I am so thankful my condition hasn't got worse.
- My house needs seriously blitzing. Again. I don't mind cleaning to be fair, I just find it hard to get motivated.
- The boys don't like this new school bus they're having to catch every day. Maybe they just need time to adjust. I am going to see if I can switch them to the bus Harry caught last year if they still don't like it come the end of the week. (Seems like such a petty thing doesn't it? It's a big deal to them, which makes it a big deal to me! I want them to be confident and happy)
- We went on a really lovely picnic last week. It was a beautiful day and we found the perfect spot at the top of a hill in the middle of a meadow.
- The kids went back to school (as I mentioned above) I am truly so proud of them! Charlie started high school! I can't believe it. Harry's now in year 8, Charlie in year 7 and Ellie in year 4. I'm loving being back into our school routine. Not keen on the early mornings but I'll get use to those in no time.
- Speaking of early mornings. I am really enjoying the cool, chilly mornings. It's nice! I'm not a fan of the heat. It's been hot here today around 25*c by 2pm! Still though, it does cool down in the evenings and like I said the mornings are chilly. I love it.
- I've read a fair bit this year! I think I've read 39 or 40 books in total. I should easily reach my 50 goal. Yay!
- I've bought all of Ellie's birthday things ready for her birthday next week! It's hard to get my head around the fact my youngest baby is going to be NINE years old! Oh my goodness.
- I am loving my organiser from paperchase. It helps me stay organised. I am going to start bullet journalling this week. I picked up a bargain in ASDA - soft cover, plain paper notebook/journal. All there stationary is reduced at the moment. May have also picked up a packet of papermatte pens from pound land. I'm such a stationary nerd, I love it, hehe.
- Ellie's 9th Birthday next week! I think we might go to the cinema or something the weekend after her Birthday, which will be lovely.
- I really am looking forward to going 'Book Shopping' in the charity shops this week, yay! Haven't done that for what feels like ages. I love looking for books in the charity shop and nine times out of ten, I'll always find one from my TBR list, hehe.
- I'm looking forward to settling into routine 100%!
- Bullet Journaling - I am really looking forward to starting this! It'll help me stay motivated. I'll be doing daily plans and weight loss trackers, habit trackers and lists! I am addicted to making lists, hehe.
I hope you all have a lovely week.