September (onwards) blogging goals.00:00
I do not usually set myself 'Blogging Goals' because I'm usually setting myself up to fail but I really would like to grow my blog a little now and just be more consistent with it, you know? During July and August my blog took a back seat in my life and I really do want to get back into it properly. I truly have missed blogging but it takes up a lot of time and with the kids being off school and what not (having a headache), I haven't had the time. Really though, that's no excuse because I can schedule posts and have my blog more organised and in order to do that, I thought I'd create a little list of things I'd like to achieve for my blog within the next few months.
- Be more consistent.
- Schedule posts!
- Grow my following on bloglovin.
- Use twitter more and be more sociable on social media.
- Post on Facebook!
- Use pinterest to it's full potential.
- Post more family inspired blog posts.
- Take a photo a day for a whole month (I know this isn't exactly for my blog as such but it's something I really would like to achieve!)
- Join in with blog hops/linkys
- Follow new blogs - I love all the blogs I'm currently following but finding new blogs is always a good thing :)
If you're a blogger, what are your blogging goals?