The one where the kids go back to school {2016}

20:11

On Monday, the kids went back to school. After the six weeks holiday they were more than ready to go back to school (although the teenager wasn't impressed, haha) and to be honest, the school routine was very welcome, I have missed our school routine.

Back to school mumx3x

Charlie started in year 7 which means he is now officially at high school! That's SO crazy! He looks so smart and grown up in his new uniform - They all do!
He was really excited... Until the bus was half an hour late on the first day. Still though, he took it all in his stride and happily went off to school with Harry. I may have waited at the bus stop with them both and I'm glad I did because that bus was so late! Hasn't been late since though, thankfully.



Harry was quite pleased to be in year 8 although wasn't feeling in the back to school mood, he soon got use to it though and is super happy with new time table! I'll update on the kids first week back at school, next week!


Ellie started in year 4. She has Harry and Charlie's old teacher!! He's a really good teacher. Doesn't seem possible that my youngest is now in year 4 and will be turning nine next week!



The kids have all settle in really well and they're all loving school! I am so proud of them, Charlie has really taken to high school very well indeed! I'm proud of Harry helping his little brother and showing him around and telling him where he needs to go and what to expect etc. And I am also really pleased and proud with Ellie. Not having her big brothers at primary school with her (They've always been at school - since she started!) must feel a bit strange but she has adapted really well. They all have adapted really well! I'm so proud of them.

How have your little ones settled back in at school?
Do you remember your first day of school/high school?



A Cornish Mum

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Aw, I hope it all continues to be a positive. I actually remember both my first days at both High Schools LOL! Gosh, and that was a little while ago. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's all started so well. It is such a worry when the children move onto a new school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look gorgeous, and it is so worrying for parents at the start of a school year but it sounds like they have settled in really well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor lad, a half hour late because of a bus on the first day is stress you don't need! Getting the routine back must make life easier (and cheaper!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nightmare first day! I remember some of my first days back well, some good and some not so good. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have been so stressed to have walked into school half and hour late, well done to your kids for getting through that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My eldest went back to school last week. Thankfully she was very happy about it. I can't imagine what it is like to have kids in year 7 and 8. It'll come round soon enough though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh that's so annoying about the bus! They all look very smart for school! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kids look really smart in their school uniforms! Glad to hear charlie is settling into high school, its always nerve wracking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw bless them, they all look so smart and grown up! Glad they're settling back into routines well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm surprised you got Harry to pose with the picture, haha!

    Nicola // pink-confetti.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that photo of your eldest looking down at his younger brother, you can tell he looks out for him. Well done to yours for settling in so well x

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look so cute in their uniforms. My little boy is only 3 months old so I've got a few years to wait for school time yet x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh what great photo's! Ones for the family photo album for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good to hear the school year has started so well for them, hope they continue to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your children looks super smart. I loved summer but I am so happy to be back in a routine now x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The time flies doesn't it?! My eldest has just started year 8 and my 'baby' will be in year 7 next year eek! Thanks for linking up to #PicknMix

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always love first day of school pictures, it's always great to see how much they change in a year! Hope this school year goes really well :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw I love these cards. Can't imagine my little ones going off to school!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw these photos are fab, what a great collection to look back on :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.