Review: Maybelline BB cream (free sample)

21:13




I requested this via facebook you can click here to request yours. It's simply a click away, all you have to do it 'like' them on facebook then enter your details. It took only a few days for this to arrive in the post. I received three sachets of the same tone. 
I was so excited to try this! I couldn't wait to see what it was like. I am a sucker for cosmetics. 

'Your 8 in 1 skin perfecter.' 
I honestly loved this BB cream. It's just the smooth right texture and very easy to blend in. "It's not a foundation but more than a moisturiser" (as it says on the packet - very true, too) 


I could obviously do with a darker tone, so I'd need to do some more testing to find the right tone for me. However, this tone was okay just needed to be slightly darker (probably because I have a slight tan) I should've choose a darker tone! Never mind, it gives me an excuse to go into boots or superdrug to test it there (which is where it can be purchased from). There are four shades to choose from. It left my skin feeling refreshed and gave me a natural glowy look which I love (and need!), my skin felt very fresh and smooth. Also didn't leave any "lines" or orange marks which some foundations can do, even though it was slightly lighter tone than I need, the trick is not putting too much on! This BB cream also hydrates skin and is oil free! What more could one ask for?
"It's like having a good skin day every day" - quoted form the Mabelline dream fresh BB cream packet. And yes that is very true.
I would buy this product once I have found the right tone for my skin I totally love how my skin feels, also wasn't too hard to wipe off at the end of the day. I would recommend you try it. 

(I am writing this review on my own accord, they have not asked me to write this review. I am not receiving any money or rewards for writing this review. This is my honest, true opinion.) 

NOTE: This is my first ever review, did I do ok?

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You did great! I love bb creams. I like the garnier. One. It is not expensive and its great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the one I have! I love it.
    It's a very small tube though.. or I think so for the money BUT it does seem to last well!
    I love to wear this when I don't have any where really exciting to go but don't want to go totally bare-faced ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try one of these cream since I heard about them a while back. Always a bit nervous of the whole right tone/colour match thing as even when the professionals do it they seem to get it wrong! Good review, I'm glad you wrote it as I'll now go out and have a look for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.