1..2..3 Reasons to be cheerful!

13:48

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


I'm feeling a little bit down today as my fella left early this morning to go back to Liverpool *sigh* I know that I'll see him again soon but I still miss him! Already. So I thought I would remind myself of reasons to be cheerful.

1) The kids break up in 9 days for SIX weeks. Now, I am really looking forward to not having to get up as early (I'll still be awake early, the kids get up early, school or no school) but at least I won't be rushing around like a headless chicken, trying to get everyone ready and out the door by 8:25am.
2) The kitten (Lotti) is SO much better now! She jumps around and does these little kangaroo and bunny hops, so cute.
3) I am looking forward to a chillaxed weekend, just me and my daughter :-) I am also hoping the weather will be nice, it'd be nice to be able to spend the day outside, even just in the garden, reading or whatever.

Sarah xXx

THIS IS A BLOG HOP!  Please enter below. (my first blog hop! Am I doing this right?! Lol)


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi Sarah thanks for stopping my blog last week. I love the look of yours :0) Its nice to have the kids to yourself for a bit. Got any trips planned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for nice weather this weekend as well, hope you enjoy it with your daughter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo looking forward to the summer holidays too! Have you got much planned as yet? I'm child free next weekend (they go to their dad every other weekend) so I hope to have a nice chilled weekend then.
    Glad the kitten is ok - was it poorly?

    PS love the blog style and colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely reasons to be cheerful :) Hope you have a lovely weekend with your daughter and the weather stays fine for you. And before you know it the school holidays will be here and no more dreaded school run! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh the summer holidays and lazy mornings, a reason to be cheerful indeed. Have a great weekend. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for the end of term! Can't come soon enough! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.