Busy bee.

17:03

This week is going to be really busy.
Tomorrow is grocery shopping day, buying BBQ bits/food and we need to go get a BBQ (which I might add I have been saving up for! As well as the food etc for his birthday I have also saved for!). Wednesday is Ellies (nursery) sports day and then in the afternoon is parents meeting and Ellies induction to primary school (I still can not believe my baby girl is going to be starting primary school in September). Thursday I am suppose to have a hospital appointment but I may need to cancel it as it's at an awkward time and I won't be home in time to collect the children from school. Friday I have a doctors appointment regarding medication (for my brain condition) Also, my middle son (Charlie) has a non uniform day & a table top sale after school and a special assembly in the afternoon. And then Saturday is Charlies 7th Birthday BBQ. Hoping for good weather!

 Phew, what a busy week!

The boys are all busy doing end of the school year activities - school trips, fun days, play days etc. I shall write more about that perhaps in my next post when I know more about those. Less than three weeks and the kids break up from school for the summer (6 weeks) holidays! Eek, I need to plan and arrange some days out/activities to keep us busy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.