Before I go to sleep

20:07


Phew. I just finished reading Before I go to sleep by SJ Watson. I really enjoyed it. It took me a few weeks  to read because, well, I'll be honest I haven't been in the mood for reading much lately, nor had the time. I decided today I was going to find my e-reader and finish the book. So glad I didI'm not going to say too much about it incase you're currently reading it/want to read it. Have you read it? What are your views?
I'm stuck for something to read next though.. hmm. Any suggestions? I have a few on my 'To read' list but I'd rather something new. I really wish I could get into the Hunger Games, but I just can't, although I did enjoy the movie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.