Need thoughts & prayers.

12:53

Our kitten Lotti is poorly. Again.
She's not been eating or drinking and has diarrhoea. Also been trying to be sick/cough something up, Idk. I've been syringe feeding her water. Perhaps something is lodged in her throat? Perhaps she's swallowed something? Has a tummy bug? eaten something she shouldn't have/poisoned? I don't know. All I know is I hope she'll be ok. She's off to the vets later. She has lost weight and is probably about the same size she was when I first got her (almost 3 weeks ago, or was it 2? I've lost count!). She is so tiny and fragile. I really NEED for her to be ok.
She's asleep on my bed (I said I would never allow that but eh) away from noise, all snuggled up cosy and warm. Honestly, I really have bonded with her, I love her so much. As do the kids. She is part of my little family.
Please could you keep her in your thoughts/prayers for me.

(Take at the weekend. She is now 8 weeks old ish) 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. she is so darned beautiful (big hugs) get well soon little kitty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.