If you got O2, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 contacts & I can't text one!

18:02

Ugh, the O2 network was down yesterday and some of today. I think it's working again now but my BBMs are taking forever to send! So frustrating. I switched my blackberry from 3g to 2g and that solved the problem.. not the bbm problem though, wonder if that's my phone or O2? Hmm. I know, it's not the end of the world but even so.

We had a mini BBQ for dinner tonight, was lush! Just as we'd finished it clouded over & now looks like it is about to rain. Gotta love the British Summer, eh?! I still hope it's nice the weekend though, would be nice to sit out in the garden and play games, read and what not with my daughter. I do love our one on one time while the boys are with there dad.

I feel mega tired today. My own fault. Again. Staying up late watching old episodes of home & away on youtube. Plus, I was finding it hard to sleep last night. I think because my fella went home yesterday and I miss him so much already!

The kids are all good. The boys both got such good reports, I am SO proud of them both. I plan on getting some books from the library so they can continue reading thru the summer. We have LOADS of books but we've read them 9378467 times, lol. I know that there is some summer reading thing, something about reading 6 books? Idk, but that sounds like fun for the kids. They DO love to read!

The kitten is alright, at least I think. She hasn't been her usual playful self and hasn't eaten anything today... yet. Or had much milk. Really not sure what's up with her. I don't think she apprceiated the thunder storms yesterday and last night.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Well done for squeezing in a BBQ! We bought a new one at the beginning of the year, we've used it once so far and that was ages ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.