Proud.

17:24

Today I had my daughters (nursery/pre school) parents evening (or rather afternoon) and I am SO proud of her. I looked thru her folder and book which is full of her work and photos. She has done some really lovely paintings and drawings. Her key worker (J) explained what levels she is at on each development goal and what not. Ellie is above average on most things, especially numbers/maths. Her social skills are excellent, she is confident, bright and very clever. She said what a pleasure it is to have Ellie in the class, she is very polite and very well behaved. I am so pleased and proud!

Tomorrow is Els sports day & induction to "big school". So excited and very much looking forward to that. Praying for good weather at least for tomorrow morning for sports day. :)

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.