Halloween cupcakes #TheGallery

18:58

Me and the kids made 'slime green cakes' for Halloween. I used this recipe and just added green food colouring & Halloween decorations! They are the kids own creations, the decorated them entirely themselves!


Tomorrow will be filled with pumpkin carving, making halloween jellies, watching Halloween movies and perhaps some more baking! The kids are ever so excited! We will be going trick or treating for a little while and then perhaps coming home and handing out some treats to the trick or treaters. Such fun! 
I'd love to hear your plans for Halloween. 

Sarah xXx

This post is linked up with The Sticky Fingers. This week's theme in Halloween.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.