Hey it's ok....

21:39

I got this idea from Amber over at Airing my dirty laundry, one sock at a time. "They have a section in glamour magazine called 'Hey It's Ok' and will list a bunch of things to be ok about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and the post that you link up is called 'Hey it's ok'

Here's my list of things to be ok about this week...

1) It's ok to want this T. shirt even thought I don't watch The Big Bang Theory on a regular basis & I'm not really a fan. (I've seen the odd episode here and there). The reason I want this top is because it has a cat on... and I am crazy about cats...

I *need* this T.shirt so bad, lol! So cute!
from play.com
To be glad that summer is over. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the summer but I am so ready for boots and woolly jumpers. I love the cooler weather and I really love this time of year.

To have the odd can of coke. I don't like coffee or anything else that contains caffeine, so the odd can of coke doesn't hurt, right?!

To be really cross that Channel 5* have (for some reason) stopped showing the older episodes of Home and Away (at least today anyway). Seriously WHY?! I love the older episodes!! Might be old school and everything but those were the best eps! (Also, if you know why they've stopped airing/cancelled or if they'll be back, please drop me a comment)

To want to go to bed now (it's just gone 9:30pm) even thought it's 'early' but I'm tired. So tired...

And on that note I think I'll get ready for bed. Remember to pop over to Airing my dirty laundry, one sock at a time and link up you 'Hey It's Ok' post :-)

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.