Reasons to be cheerful (week 41)

10:03


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

 

Gosh, I can't believe we're OVER half way thru October already!! Where has this gone?! Time flies. It's a lovely sunny day today.  Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Harry, my eldest will be ten on Sunday. A whole decade old. It's totally bittersweet watching him grow up. I love seeing him learn and become independent but at the same time it makes me sad. Like I said, it's bittersweet. We're going to have a special Sunday tea and some birthday cake and the ncelebrate properly in the half term. I think he wants to go to the cinema but he keeps changing his mind, lol. He's going to take some sweets into school on Friday for all of his friends, awww.

2) My nan and granddad are coming over today to spend the afternoon and evening with us! I honestly can not wait to see them. I'm really close to them, even though we don't see them that often they do play a big part of our lives. I'm so looking forward to spending some time with them. I've not told the kids, it'll be a nice surprise when they come home from school :)

3) I'm reallllyyy happy that a new ALDI store has recently opened up close by. It's great! I went and checked it out first thing this morning and I love it. The prices are cheap and they have a good selection to choose from. I also got some halloween silicon cake cases and Halloween cupcake papers. I've not been able to get them anywhere else, so yay! I'm pleased about that :)

 I'm linking this post up with Mich over at mummy from the heart.


What are your reasons to be cheerful this week?

Sarah xXx 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.