Owl crazy!!!

10:30

I am seriously crazy about owls. I've always, always loved owls. Ellie, my six year old daughter is also crazy about owls. We are just an 'owl crazy' household, lol.
Today I had to pop into Tesco to pick up a few bits and bobs that we needed. I always check out the sales while I'm in there to see if I can find any bargains! Today I found this:

It was suppose to be £10 reduced to £5! Talk about bargain! I actually saw this top last week and thought about buying it but for £10 on a t.shirt just wasn't worth it because it's almost winter and I wouldn't wear it much (not to mention I always feel so guilty for spending money on myself!) But £5 was a bargain so I snapped it up!! I got it in the next size up (I'm a size 10 but I went for a size 12) because I hate wearing t.shirts that are too tight, plus I can wear a white vest top under this top. I'm well chuffed with it. They also had owl PJ bottoms but they didn't have my size. I was devastated, haha. Maybe next time....


Sarah xXx 
(you can follow me on instagram: SassySerz - I follow back)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.