Our Autumn in pics.

21:06


Autumn is my favourite season! The weather is just right, not too hot, not too cold.. can be a little chilly which is just how I like the weather to be. I love the colours of Autumn, too.. Orange, browns, reds, yellows.

We went on a few Autumn walks, made some pictures using autumn leaves. We completed lots of our things from our autumn bucket list. Which was fun.  We also visited my nan and granddad. And sadly ended up having to take my poor nan to A&E because she'd hurt her ribs (she's getting better now). We saw the air ambulance helcopter take off which was kind of cool! It was a beautiful Autumn day. We also fed the ducks at the hospital.



We also celebrate two birthdays in the Autumn. Ellie turned 6 in mid September (which can just about be classed as autumn, lol) and Harry turned ten in Octrober. Let's not forget Halloween! We baked lots of Halloween cakes and made some Halloween Jellies & chocolate lollies (I love sweet molds, lol!). It was great fun. We enjoyed some really lovely fireworks, too. We went to a display at the little's primary school and a lovely display it was too!  We all really enjoyed it :-)


What was your favourite thing about Autumn?

Now we have winter and lots of winter activities to do. We of course have Christmas and the holiday season! We are all very excited and can not wait! The kids keep asking when it's gonna snow, lol. I however, am not so keen to see any snow anytime soon, brrrr.

Sarah xXx

I have linked this post up with The Sticky Fingers blog as this weeks #TheGallery theme is nature.

  Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.