John Cotton Christmas Bedding Bundle Review.

23:24

I love bedding. There's nothing quite as cozy as lovely new bedding! I firmly believe they key to a good nights sleep is good quality bedding. And it's important for my guests to feel comfy, warm and cozy.  
Christmas time is about spending time with family and catching up. Many of us will have guests over the Christmas holidays that stay over. Which is where this bedding bundle comes in.

 

 

 Established in 1916, family-owned John Cotton manufacturers a wide range of pillows, duvets and mattress protectors. Its brands include Slumberdown and Snuggledown. For further information visit www.johncotton.co.uk.
 

This John cotton is super soft and warm. It is perfect for Christmas guests!
Exclusively available at Argos, the John cotton bed bundle is available in three sizes, the single bedding bundle includes a single 13.5 tog duvet, one pillow and one pillow protector as well as a handy mattress protector. 
The double & kingsize bedding bundle includes two pillow protectors, two pillows, a mattress protector and a 13.5 tog duvet. Each bundle is encased in a very handy and very festive storage bag to pack the bedding away. Personally, I found it quite difficult to get the bedding out of the bag - it took two of us. It does take patience to get it back in the bag but it's worth it because it is very handy to store it in ready for next Christmas, when the Christmas guests stay again.


 From the 16th October until 24th December, the John Cotton single Christmas bedding bundle is available half price. £14.99 for the single bundle, £19.99 for the double bundle and £24.99 for the kingsize bundle. 

I am sure my Christmas guests will feel very comfy and get a good nights sleep with this bedding! 
I like the pillow protectors, they're ever so soft and make no noise at all (because they are 100% polyester) and increases the life of the pillows. The pillows them self are quite flat because of the way they were packed but with a bit of plumping out, they're just right. The mattress protector (which is 100% polypropylene) fits the double bed well and I'm pleased to say is quiet when you move around on it! 

This bedding bundle would suite all ages, young and old. 
All machine washable at 4o° and line dry only! 

Overall, I really like this bedding bundle. It's perfect for guests, the storage bag is handy to store it away in, it's warm and comfortable and suites every age. I feel it is well worth the money, and can be used over and over again. 

Sarah xXx  


I was sent these products for the purpose of this review. This is my own personal, honest opinion. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.