Minecraft - construction handbook {review}

13:31

Egmont sent us this lovely Minecraft construction handbook to review.

Minecraft book

Both my boys are massive Minecraft fans, they play minecraft sometimes on the xbox and the tablet, too. They were ever so excited to review this, especially Charlie. He couldn't wait.

This minecraft book contains some step-by-step instruction, and tips from master build team FyreUK, to help complete awesome constructions. On each page is a different construction, giving instructions and tips on how to build the construction. It also shows and tells the reader what materials they will need for the construction.

Minecraft book

This book is full of lovely tips and ideas on how to construct buildings, walls, gardens and community constructions on the Minecraft game.It even instructs on how to build ships and a rollercoaster! "WOW, I can't wait to build the castle!!" Charlie said very excitedly .


The book has a hard cover and has 80 pages, which is beautifully illustrated throughout and fits really well with the tips, instructions and ideas, making it easier to understand.


Some of the constructions have tips and ideas to encourage the imagination, they certainly encouraged Charlie's imagination! He was coming up with all kind of ideas which were inspired from this lovely book. I asked Charlie what he thought about the book and this is what he had to say:
"It's great! It's full of new ideas and has given me some of my own ideas. It's very useful and it's easy to understand" 
So there you have it, that's Charlie's opinion. He really enjoys this book to no end. He has also shown his friends this book and they seem quite impressed, too.

This book is priced at £7.99 and is well worth it, in my opinion.
This book is aged 9+

Why not check out the Egmont Minecraft page? You can also follow Egmont on Twitter.

Sarah xXx

We were sent a copy of this book for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinion.


We're going on an adventure

 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. My son would LOVE this. He can't get enough of Minecraft. Thanks for the review. #Tried&Tested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minecraft has totally passed me by.....lol My girls have no interest in it but I have heard of it and this looks a fantastic book!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaa my girls have escaped the minecraft bug!! looks like a very informative book though!! thanks for linking up with #ReadWithMe I have tweeted and pinned this post x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boys love Minecraft but I felt they were a bit young for this. Might give it a go x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing about this minecraft but dont have a clue what it is lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.