I just came to say hello

14:24

Just a quick post.
First, thanks for all the comments and hello to all my new readers and followers :-) I'm really loving it on this site!!
Secondly, thank goodness it's Friday. Hoping to get my garden done tomorrow ready for Charlie's birthday BBQ next week. I really hope the rain holds off until I've done my garden!!! There's no way I can get a bouncy castle out there with the grass as long as it is now. Tomorrow is my only hope because the guy that's cutting the grass (with his petrol mower) and strimming is at work all week. Pray for sun.. or at least dry weather.
Thirdly, the kitten is looking SO much better today, her eyes are brighter, more clear and she just look more healthier. Plus, she's been running around ALL day playing and chasing everyone's feet/trousers and Ellies dress, bless. <3
Happy Friday everyone :)



Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a beautiful kitty! I shall hope for good weather for you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute face!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.