R2BC (4th Jan)

21:18

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

First of all, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and new year! We had a fab Christmas and new year and I plan on doing my Christmas post this coming weekend. I've been away for a week so I haven't been able to update. But I promise there are a few posts coming soon! So for now here are my reasons to be cheerful.

1) I took the Christmas tree and a cards etc down today, I am a little sad the holidays are over but at the same time.. I'll be really relieved for things to go back to normal and see what this year is going to bring. :)
2) I have a lovely time up north visiting my fella and his family, the kids had a wonderful time, none of us wanted to come home, blah! It was really lovely though.
3) We had an AMAZING Christmas. Spending time with the kids and my fella and having nothing to rush around for, just relax... was lovely! Minus a few minor hiccups, Christmas went really well! I got a lovely new digital camera. Yay! The kids all got what they really wanted but more importaintly we all got to spend t ime together as a family, play games, watch random T.V and eat lovely food. I think if I see another piece of chocolate I'll puke LOL, I really over did it on the chocolate LOL. Oh well... It was Christmas :x


Happy New Year!
Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thanks for popping over to my blog via the linky.. Glad u had a lovely Christmas.. Wishing you all a very happ new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Christmas sounds great! I feel a bit like that with mince pies this year - think i overdid it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely Christmas x have a wonderful 2013

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah your xmas sounds very similar to mine, even down to the new camera!! Happy new year to you and yours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great Christmas, nice new look to your blog. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  6. UR Xmas sounds delightful here's to more lovely family time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.