Reasons to be cheerful (week 5)

08:18


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
I liked up with the lovely Mich over at Mummy from the heart.

It's been a bit of a hectic week again, not as bad as last week though, thank goodness. Here are my rasons to be cheerful this week: 

1) January is almost over. I seriously dislike this month. It's always depressing after Christmas, no one has much money and everything is a little blah! Not to mention it is the coldest month and everyone here has been so poorly. It seems that Jauary has really dragged. Last day of January today, thank goodness. 

2) I'm feeling a little better. I mean, I still have a cold and a cough but not half as bad as I was a few days ago! Perhaps I'll be better by the weekend? I hope so! At least the sore throat has gone now. Of course I have the usual headache but I can deal with that! I'm just glad I am feeling a little better. The kids are also better, just my eldest has a bit of a cough. 

3) It's sunny today! Ok, so it's still cold, not as cold as it has been though! It's so nice to see the sunshine, it defiantly makes me happy! Also, the daffodils on the kitchen window ledge (that my daughter, who is in reception planted at school and gave them to me as a gift!) I love daffodils, so pretty! And a reminder that spring is not far away, yay! 

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Yay for the end of January! It's not my favourite time of the year either :/
    Glad to hear you're starting to feel better..hopefully you'll be back to normal by the weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I really don;t like January lol. And.. Thanks! xx

      Delete
  2. Glas you are feeling better...its so nice to see a bit of sunshine... x have a fab weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it is the end of January already xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last of my babies birthdays so yay to having money again..until next december lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is lovely to have some sunshine..ah lovely gift from your daughter..i love daffodils xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I agree, thank goodness for January being over!!! :)

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. January is a bit depressing! Roll on spring time and even more daffodils and better health

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always find a bit of sunshine, works wonders to perk me up when I've been feeling down/ill. Glad that you're finally starting to feel a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's amazing what a bit of sunshine can do. x

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed the sunshine today too, really does cheer me right up x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurrah for the end of January!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely reasons! I like January but it don't half drag! You have a lovely blog, not sure why I haven't come across you before! Thanks for my follow ill be following you too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.