Reasons to be cheerful (week 2)

13:56

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

What has made me happy this week? Hmmm.

1) The kids went back to school Tuesday! While I love them being home, not having to rush around and fit everything in while they're at school.. not to mention the schools runs was lovely but gosh, I was pleased when they DID get go back and for the holidays to be over. It's nice to be able to get back into routine and get organised again! Although I miss them a lot when they are at school, it's taking some getting use to being back in routine again.
2) I brought the paint for the boys bedroom! YES!! Gonna start that tomorrow. It's a nice sky blue colour. Can not wait to get it painted and organised for them. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for an off cut carpet for there room as they only have a small room.
3) I finally found my e-reader, it's been missing for a while and I had missed it SO much. I downloaded a few books, plus I already have ones on there that I haven't read yet. Hopefully next week I'll get back into reading again, yay! I am taking part in the 50 books challenge (my aim is to read 50 books this year!).. Here is my booklist (to read) so far: bookklist.
4) I have given my blog a new look! Do you like it? I really love it! Julie made my header etc. It looks all fresh and new! A good way to start the new year, hehe.

Overall, a really good week. :-) I hope you all had a good week too!

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. It is nice to get back into a routine..good luck on ur book reading.. Ur blog header is lovely, I asked Julie to design one for me, can't wait to see it. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye-catching design. Agree with you on the back to school thing and may well sign up for that reading challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new-look blog. Such a great positive post. I find January very inspiring and it looks like many others on R2BC this week do too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought before I read your post that your blog looked super :)
    Im glad of the routine too.
    Good luck with the decorating - look forward to seeing pics x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design! An I'm joining in the challenge too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog design! :)

    The sky blue sounds lovely. Glad you're having a nice week!

    I'm a new follower

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new design, love the birdie in your header! Yeay for routines I love them too. I admire anyone who finds the time to read so good luck with the book challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absoultly love your blog design it's just fab.....good luck with the painting x have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah you're very welcome! I hope you'll share pics of the room when it's done xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the painting is going well and you have done lots of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your happiness continues through the year :)

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so nice to find something that has been lost! I remember finding my one decent cardigan after it was missing for weeks and i was sooo happy. blog is looking fab - well done. enjoy the decorating xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.