50 Book Challenge book list... #50books2013

13:15



I am linking up with Mama Owl to take part in the 50 Book Challenge (#50books2013).  My aim this year is to read 50 books and blog my thoughts about each book! Here is my list to read so far:
(In no particular order and such a random list)

Is It Just Me - Miranda Hart
Bared to you (#1) Sylvia Day
Reflected in you (#2)  - Sylvia Day
Another forgotten child - Cathy Glass
In the Midst of life - Jennifer Worth
 Shadows of the works house - Jennifer Worth
Farewell to the east end - Jennifer Worth
Daddys little secret - Tina Davis
When Summer Ends - Isabelle Rae 
My heart for yours - Stephanie Campbell & Jolene Perry
When Girlfriends Step Up - Savannah Page
Beautiful Disaster - Jamie Mcguire 
Easy - Tammara Webber
Who gives up Adorable Little Girls Anyway _ Janet Louise Stephenson
Are you my mommy - Janet Louise Stephenson 
The secret Holocaust diaries: The untold story of Nonna Bannister 
Walking Disaster - Jamie Mcguire
Yellow Star - Jennifer Roy   
Please don't take my baby - Cathy glass
A street cat named bob - James Bowen
Crying for Help - Casey Watson 
Little Prisoners - Casey Watson 
Too hurt to say - Casey Watson.
Entwined with your -Sylvia Day
A Lucky Child: A Memoir of surviving Auschwitz as a young boy. 
Thomas Buergenthal 

Will you love me - Cathy Glass
They cage animals at night - Jennings Burch
The Book of awesome - Neil Pasricha
Happy Kids - Cathy Glass
Breaking The Silence - Casey Watson 
The Husbands Secret - Liane Moriarty 
Always you - Kirsty Moseley
Old Before My Time - Hayley Okines
Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn 
Eighty Days Yellow (Eighty days Triligoy #1) - Vina Jackon
Finding home - Bonnie Dee.



Sarah xXx

* = need to purchase/download

29/50 (September 2013) 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.