Reasons to be cheerful (week 4)

10:14

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


1) Tomorrow is Friday! I can't wait for this week to be over! (I'll write about it in another post later or tomorrow)

2) The snow is nearly gone! Woohoo. Alhough it was very fun playing in the snow and it really did look very pretty, I am glad it's gone (and I hope it stays away now lol). It was chaos doing the school runs, walking in the snow/ice/sludge is not fun. I lost count of how many times I almost fell over, eek!

3) I am grateful for the NHS. Last night I took Charlie to the out of hours surgery because a rash developed on the inside of his leg and inner thigh. He's ok. It's viral related (??) the doctor said and prescribed him some cream. It's not contagious & he is fine in himself! Although he did have a slight cold early last week but is better now! Didn't get home until gone midnight so he's tired today and spending the day at home. Also with the amount of medication I take due to IIH, it would cost an absolute fortune. If it wasn't for the NHS, I wouldn't be able to afford it all. So yes, very grateful for the NHS.

I have a tag post to publish but it isn't finished yet. Look out for that over the weekend ;) I currently have a really bad cold and sore throat so please bare with me for the lack updating my blog. 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. wishing you better, glad you little one is ok, have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH dear, you all sound under the weather at your house. Hope you and your little one get fit and well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite the faults of the NHS we do have to remember we are super lucky! Happy weekend, Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear praise for the nhs were super lucky to have such a system despite its faults. Hope you feel better soon and glad your son is well again my Midge had a head to toe viral rash, was horrible!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all are better soon! Completely agree re the NHS! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.