Just me rambling on.

00:26

I'm still ill, ugh. I have a rotten cold but at least the sore throat has gone! Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow! I woke up last night at 2am with a terrible headache, seriously it wasn't good. I don't know whether it's because I'm ill or because the pressure around my brain is building up again (I suffer with idiopathic intercranial hypertension) and that I need another lumbar puncture but gosh, the pain was really bad! It's not really a pain I can describe. Thankfully the headache has stayed away all day *touch wood* & I am praying it'll stay that way. I suffer daily in one way or another (whether it be pain in my head, tingling or numbness, bad vision) and I constantly have a dull ache behind my eyes. My vision hasn't really improved but it hasn't got worse either (although I do have bad moments where it goes a bit blurry/I see white or black dots) *again, knock on wood* I'm lucky to have such great support, especially my best friend. She helps me a lot. And my fella when he is here. (Long distance relationships suck) And of course my family when I need them. And my GP is brilliant doctor and very understanding, which really helps.
Maybe one day I'll be able to go back to work!

 I am really hoping I feel better this week as I need to give my daughters bedroom a second coat of paint and get that finished. It;s SO frustrating, there's so much I want and need to go but I just haven't got the energy. If I don't update my blog, it's because I feel blah! I'm trying so hard to update to update on a regular basis. I really enjoy blogging. I wish this cold/flu thing would just go away. It's making me miserable.

I'm really sticking to my goals for this year... Re decorating and organising my home. I've thrown away and donated quite a bit of stuff so far this year. Baby toys, toys the kids don't want any more, same with clothes. Just need to sort my bedroom out. I'm really quite pleased with myself! It doesn't cost anything to organise and de-clutter! And even to give a room a lick of paint is under £15!
I've started saving up for the paint and wall paper for my front room. It won't cost a lot because I'm only wall papering the chimney breast wall so I'll only need two rolls, well probably only one but I'd like one as a spare and the paint isn't expensive, I really like the 'colours by B&Q' brand. I've seen the curtains I like and they aren't that expensive either. Wish I had a sewing machine, I could make my own!! One day I WILL own a sewing machine. I already have the gloss for the skirting boards/door frames (thanks to my granddad who had a tin he didn't need!) and I have plenty of white paint that my granddad also gave me! Gotta love my granddad, hehe.

]I have a post still in draft about the kids progress but I shall post that in the week or the weekend maybe.

Well I'll end this here as I really need to go to bed as it's past midnight! Eek! I had a nap today because I felt so rough. I'm starting to feel tired now though.

Sarah xXx

I entered this post into the weekend blog hop! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I too need to do a bit of decorating..your right it is nice to have a good de-clutter..i hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better ASAP

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
    I hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.