Liebster Award

11:30

YAY I was tagged by AliceInWonderland. 

The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve acknowledgement and encouragement to keep on blogging

The rules are as follows:
1. List 11 facts about yourself. 
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award. 
4. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.  
5. Choose 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. 
6. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award. 
11 Facts about me:
1) I am a crazy cat lady, and proud of it! LOL. Seriously I love cats. I only have one cat, she's about 9 months old, her name is Lotti. If I could have more I would.. When my kids are grown up I'll have more cats, lol. 
2) I don't like vegetables. Well, I mean.. I DO but I only like parsnips & peas. No other veg, ugh. My kids eat all vegetables, which is great! 
3) I have two sisters and three brothers. I am the eldest at 27 and the youngest is my little sister who will be 18 this year! 
4) I have many styles of handwriting! Everyone comments on how my handwriting is always different, lol. It depends what pen I am using. 
5) When I was a kid I had lots of penpals worldwide. I use to love writing letters! I miss a good old fashioned letter in the mail! The internet took over.. now no one writes letters anymore, it's sad really. 
6) I am 5ft3. 
7) I seriously hoard so much stuff. I just find it SO hard to get rid of stuff. Even IF I don't use it. Ops. I'm getting better at throwing stuff away though.
8) My favourite T.V shows are: The Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Miranda, Eastenders & Corrie. 
9) My favourite food is chinese, mmmm. 
10) I seriously fail at baking. I just can not bake, however much I try... I just fail miserably. :/ 
11) Having said that, I do love to cook though. I'm quite good at cooking even if I do say so myself, lol! 

11 Questions from Alice in Wonderland
1) What is your best memory from 2012?
Gosh, there are SO many but I think it'd have to be when we went to the zoo. One of the goats chased Charlie, it was so funny! It's one of those moments where you just have to be there, lol.
2) Favourite quote from a movie?
'and so the lion fell in love with the lamb' - Twilight
3) How did you get your blog name?
Ups and Downs, Smiles and Frowns - Lyrics from a song. 
4) Tell me something you like about yourself?
My green eyes. 
5) Do you miss anything or anyone right now?
Yes, I miss my fella. Not long until I see him again though. 
6) If you could win anything what would it be?
The lottery LOL. 
7) What was the last book you read?
Another forgotten child by Cathy Glass.
8) What are you excited about?
Seeing my fella & finishing the kids bedrooms so that I can start re-decorating the front room, yay! 
9) Press Ctrl + V and paste whatever you last copied here
It was a picture so I can't paste it but before that was my twitter. @OoserzoO
10) What film are you looking forward to in 2013?
World War Z!!! 
11) What are you afraid of?
Fish. They scare me. I don't know why.. I just.. Ugh they scare me LOL.

Questions from ups and downs, smiles and frowns: 
1) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
2) What is your favourite child hood memory? 
3) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
4) What is your ideal night out? (Or night in if you prefer)
5) Who inspires you the most? 
6) What's your favourite all time movie? 
7) What made you start blogging? 
8) What's your favourite flavor ice cream?
9) Do you prefer winter or summer? 
10) What is your phobia? 
11) Post a photograph of your family :) 

Who I have nominated:
1) MamaOwl


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.