A relaxing Sunday and a new look!

21:21

Sooo, in case you haven't noticed.. I gave my blog a makeover. Not that there was anything wrong with my old one, I just felt like a change and thought I'd do an Autumn theme. It took me ages to make the header. I'll probably use my old header again in the spring because Is till love that one, too! What do you think of my new look?

Today has been quiet. I really haven't done a lot because I feel so rough. I woke up a couple of days ago with a rotten cold which has now gone to my chest. So I've just relaxed today! Had a lovely roast dinner and then my brother and his girlfriend came over for a while. It was really nice to see them, I haven't seen my brother for a few months. Yesterday my other brother came over with his finace & there little girl (my niece), it was really nice to see them, too! My niece is two and she is SO funny and witty! She's got a lot of imagination and her giggle is infectious. Aww. It's weird me not having a toddler around. I really miss the baby and toddler stage. I do not miss the terrible twos though, lol.

The kids are all currently in bed. I'm going to have a little something to eat, take some more paracetamol and then iron the school uniforms. I've put it off all day. The cats are currently chasing each other around (they are getting along a lot better now. Lotti still has her moments hissing at the kitten but that's to be expected).
Right, I'm gonna go before this turns into a lot of random waffle, lol.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend :)

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.