My great Nan. #WordlessWednesday

20:45

This is a photograph of my great nan with her cat 'Peter'.

I think this picture was taken in the late 70s. She passed away when I was little but not a day goes by that I don't miss her. I remember a lot about her. She loved to bake, she made the BEST apple crumble. And she always smelled so sweet, aww. She was crazy about cats (I totally take after her - I am the crazy cat lady)  I miss her. I think about her all the time. She was a truly lovely lady. 

Sarah xXx 

I'm linking this up with Claire for wordless Wednesday this week. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.