2014 Book list #50books2014

17:30

 Last year I read (I think) 28 or 30 books. I need to add some books to my book list, that I did actually read but forgot to add! Argh! I didn't get to read all the books on my list for one reason or another, there were a few I just couldn't get into for some reason. In 2014 I plan on keeping my book list much more organised and up to date! I also really want to achieve reading fifty books. It's more than possible but I know I don't always get time to read - I need to MAKE time. Time for me. To read, lol. I got a kindle for my birthday last year and I love it so much! It is SO easy to read on and so much better for my eyes, I have trouble reading small print books and it can become very frustrating. I love my kindle

These are some of the books I am hoping to read in 2014.
My list is totally random... 

1)  Captivated by You (crossfire #4) - Sylvia Day (no release date yet) *
2)  Maybe Someday - Colleen Hoover (expected March 2014) *
3)  Trouble - Samantha Towle
4)  The Living Dead Boy - Rhiannon Frater
5)  Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
6)  Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps - Kelly Williams Brown
7)  The Husbands Secret - Liane Moriarty
8)  Me Before You - JoJo Moyes
9)  Between Shades Of Grey - Ruta Sepetys
10)  Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Miss Peregrine#1)
11)  Hollow City (Miss Peregrine #2) (release date - January 2014) *
Stark Trilogy
12) Release me (stark trilogy #1)
13) Claim me (stark trilogy #2)
14) Complete me (stark trilogy #3)
15) Take me (stark trilogy #3.5) 
Gabriel's Inferno series
16) Gabriel's Inferno (#1)

17) Gabriel's Rapture (#2)
18) Gabriel's Redemption

19) Lusia's Long Journey Home - Lucy Lipiner
20) Remembrance - Caroline Billard
21) Forbidden Strawberries - Cipora Hurwitz
22) Beautiful Wedding - Jamie McGuire 
23) Breaking Twig -  Deborah Eppson 
24) Forbidden Strawberries - Cipora Hurwitz
25) I am Lubo - Lou Pechi
26) In your dreams - Amy Martin
27) The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
28) Scarlett's Secret: A real-life short story - Casey Watson
29) Love - Mary MacCraken
30) Stolen Voices - Terrie Duckett 
31) Little drifters  - Kathleen Story.
32) Daddy's little princess - Cathy Glass
33) Hackney Child - Morag Livingstone 
34) The world according to Bob - James Bowen 
35) Beautiful Oblivion - Jamie McGuire. 
36) Happenstance - Jamie McGuire.



... More to be added...


If you have a suggestion of a book you think I might like or should read, please leave a comment below.

 Feel free to follow me on goodreads and twitter for regular updates about my book list!

Sarah xXx

* = Not released yet.
(I still need to purchase some of the books on my booklist)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. 7) The Husbands Secret - Liane Moriarty
    8) Me Before You - JoJo Moyes

    Ive read those two x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to morning in this year with you! I managed 29 in 2013.

    Will there be a badge or anything you'd like me to include on my round up page. You can let me know on twitter @ojosworld xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.