#50books2013 November Roundup.

18:37



Wow. I can't believe it's already December. I have read 28 books this year so far... This month I read A Last Kiss For Mummy by Casey Watson. November was a bit of a manic month for me and I have a funny feeling December is gonna be 50x more chaotic lol.

Emma over at http://bubbablueandme.com has read nearly 50 books! Well done!! This month Emma has read The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand and Finding Emma by Steena Holmes as well as other books, too! Soph over at overtly unaccomplished  has read OVER fifty books this year!! Well done Soph, you have done really well!
Rock and Roll mum has read Thirlls and Giggles this month and Miranada Harts - is it just me. Which is just like the T.V show. I've read this book myself and it is funny! It made Rock and roll mum giggle in placesm too!

If I've missed you out, it's because I couldn't find your post, I am so sorry! (I am having major internet issues tonight!!)  You can add it to the linky below though :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.