Making Seaside Sand Art Pictures {Review}

00:00

Sand art self adhesive sheets from baker ross review
Baker Ross sent us some lovely sand art & coloured sand to review.We also used teh sand to make teddy bear sand art bottles, you can read the review here.
The sand art seaside sand art self adhesive sheets come in a pack of 8. (The sand is sold separately) The top layer peels off leaving a sticky surface beneath. We didn't need any glue for this!

sand art pictures review from baker ross

sand art self adhesive sheets review

We peeled each section, one at a time so the sand didn't get mixed up once we poured it on. We used the pastel sand that we were sent, which also comes with a little funnel, making it easier to pour the sand. However, Ellie proffered to pour the sand directly onto the picture.
All the pictures in our pack are seaside themed. "I just love the seagull" Ellie told me. She of course had to do that picture first! 

sand art self adhesive sheets review

sand art self adhesive sheets review
 "The sand castles are cool, I can not wait to go to the beach and make some sand castles in the summer" She declared. She also told me "I hope the seagulls don't take my ice cream like in the picture!" Haha, bless her.

Summer arts and crafts for kids
 The sand is quite fine making it easy to shake over the picture and it stuck perfectly to the self adhesive pictures! "I like the blue one best" Ellie said. The pastel coloured sand, is just that, pastel coloured but also vibrant and eye catching. It can be a little messy but it hoovers or sweeps up easily enough. It's so much fun, it's totally worth the little bit of mess. You can place newspaper underneath which would make it easier to clean up.
sand art self adhesive sheets review
Aren't they lovely? They'll look great magnetised to the fridge! With my own fridge magnets. Ellie had a great time decorating her picture with sand. They're fun and unique! Ellie loved the texture and how cool they look. These are a perfect craft activity for children. They'd also work well with glitter.
Baker Ross summer arts and crafts for kids @ ups and downs
Priced at just £2.89 for a pack of eight seaside sand art sheets, they are well worth the money. They'd also make the perfect gift or even be a great activity for children's parties. You can buy the sand separately from Baker Ross. They sell a wide range of spring and summer arts and crafts for children.


Family Fever
A Cornish Mum


We were sent these samples/products for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinion. I was not paid for this post.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I remember doing these all the time when I was a kid, I used to love it. Although my mum hated how much mess I'd make haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh what a fun and fantastic project. I'll be adding this to my pinterest kids activities boards. :) Angela from Daysinbed

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like loads of fun! My kids would love that (but I don't think I'd like the mess!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen these before they look great, my eldest daughter would love them. Great value for money too, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like so much fun! I think my daughter's might have rather more of a mix of colours, but that's quite a bargain price for the set. One to add to my list for the summer (especially if we can make it outside and I don't have to sweep up...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great - Pickle would love them, I fear he would get the sand everywhere though! They are really good value too. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did this on holiday in Turkey - so so much fun! H x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember making sand pictures as a child and we did them also when my daughter was younger. But oh the mess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. never heard of them before! and this is something that my 4 year-old would love to do. Different than painting and still fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like such a fun activity and so pretty too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These turned out so lovely. I love some arts & crafts now and again and what a bargain xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! I can't wait till my little one is born and old enough to do fun crafts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love this, fab colourful fun! Thanks for linking up to #Picknmix

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, never seen this before. It's cheap and creative, so I'm sure they would be a massive hit with the kids

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.