What's in my bag?00:00
I really like seeing what's in peoples bags, I know, I'm probably a little bit nosy (but in a good way!) so I thought I would share what I have in my bag. I recently swapped my bags over, which means it's actually not full of shopkins, Lego and other random kids belongings. For some reason they seem to think my bag is walking toy box, haha. Good luck fitting toys in this bag, it's not big enough, which is a good thing. The kids will have to carry them themselves (Horah!)
I got this bag for my Birthday back in March. It's my favourite Birthday gift and I really DID need a new bag. The bag is from River Island (I love River Island bags! Seriously, this is one of the best gifts I've ever received! My fella knows me well!) I've just started using it because it's perfect for Spring. Firstly I really love the colour. It's a navy blue but not too dark! It's light and comfortable to carry on my shoulder and has soft swede texture. It's not -what I call- a big bag but it's perfect for what I need it for. It has a long shoulder strap and a shorter handle too, which is perfect for me. Both straps are quite slim and very comfortable on my shoulder. I also love the little gold chain and the gold hoops which hold the straps on the bag. I also love the inside of the bag, too. It fastens with a press stud button/clasp, which is also gold.
Enough about the bag now, I think you can all tell that I love it a lot!What's inside my bag? Lets have a look.
I bought these prodcuts with my own money or received them as a gift from friends/family)
- I have my purse which is also from River Island that I got as a Christmas gift.
- The current book I'm reading - The Childs Secret by Amanda Brooke.
- My phone (because I can't live without that!) I wrote about some of my favourite apps.
- A note book and a pen with me because I am so forgetful. I also jot down my lists & blogging ideas when I'm on the bus. The floral notepad was a gift, I don't know where it was from, I wish I did as I love stationary (may have a slight obsession).
- Soap & Glory antibacterial hand gel
- Simple cleansing wipes
- Nivea deodorant.
- -Keys are not pictured but they're usually in my bag-
The hand gel, hand wipes and deodorant are travel sized and I believe they were 3 for 2 in boots. I love the travel sized products because they fit perfectly into my bag and much lighter to carry around! They're also much cheaper.
So that's what's in my bag at the moment.
What's in your bag?