The weekly bits & bobs #2.09:41
Gosh, it's time for the weekly bits and bobs again - The highs and lows of this past week! That week soon flew by! Here are my best 7 worst bits.
- The weather is still rubbish. It really effects my mood because I can't go out and power walk/slow jog, I never know if it's going to rain or not. Usually it does. I'll have to workout instead.
- I'm so behind on blogging, I really need to catch up. I don't even know why I'm struggling so much with catching up to be honest! I'll hopefully catch up today and tomorrow. I need to schedule some blog posts. I also need to transfer pictures from my camera to my computer.
- I still can't find my missing memory card, which truly sucks because it's a decent one, too! The one I have isn't very big and I'm forever having to delete photos. Hopefully the other one will turn up.
- The kids break up for half term tomorrow, well Ellie and Charlie do. Harry breaks up Friday. We're looking forward to the break from the school routine. I can not wait! We really would love to go on a picnic and perhaps a trip to the cinema over the half term holiday.
- I finally received a neurology appointment regarding in idiopathic intracranial hypertension. I'm a bit anxious about it but I know that it needs sorting even if it does result in a lumbar puncture. I'm just anxious about the whole thing but it's good I have the appointment now.
- I had a lovely morning with my sister the other day. We met up for lunch, which we ate along the river bank while we caught up with each others lives, the views were amazing, even if the sun wasn't shining.
- I've been working out and did manage to do the first day of couch to 5k the other day. Really, I'm just using the app as a guide when to run and jog, I'm not sure I'll actually complete the 5k challenge but it's good because it keeps me fit! I've also been reached 10k steps a few times within the last week, yay!
- Ellie and I had a lovely trip to the local market on Saturday. It's only small but Ellie got a chance to spend her money that Auntie C had given her. Ellie chose to buy a red strawberry scented ball and a hula hoop! Bless her. The boys went fishing with there dad (both caught some good sized fish! They had a wonderful time).
- Ellie is well and truly ready for year 4 in September, which I am so pleased about. Charlie is SO ready for high school and is super excited about it. And Harry just wants to have six weeks off school LOL. I know he's ready for year 8! He seriously is growing so fast - I can not believe he's grown over a foot since last September. He's officially taller than me. Crazy.
Things to do and look forward to next week
- I mentioned above about having a picnic and perhaps a trip to the cinema with the kids. It really just depends on how I am (headache wise). I try not to plan in advance. Plus, last minutes plans are the best.
- The boys have dentist next week, I think they'll both be referred for braces. I also reckon they may need a filling :( We'll see.
- I'm hoping we'll get to see my grandparents next week (The kids great grandparents), we haven't seen them for a few weeks. I miss them.
A photo of Charlie and Ellie together:
I really wish Harry would let me take his photo like Ellie and Charlie do but apparently "Taking photos is for kids, I'm not a kid" Righto Harry, you're 12 dude. LOL.
So those are my best and worst, highs and lows of the last week. What are your best and worst bits?
src="https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ulDC_xJDafk/VUfPQc_PEbI/AAAAAAAABsk/5rKMVbcEIeE/s200/bestandworstlinky.png" style="border: medium none;" width="200" />