Thankful Thursday. {Week 1}

16:07

Adventures of a monkey footed mummy has started a new linky this year, each week I am going to join in and list my reason(s) to be thankful.
So here is my reason to be thankful this week.

I am very thankful that we have had a lovely Christmas and new year. I've managed to relax quite a bit and had lots of family time together. I am thankful that the kids have had just over two weeks off school because it's meant a nice long and well needed rest & time together.

So that is my reason to be thankful this week. Why not share your reason to be thankful this week and join in the Linky 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for linking up, there's a real theme this week of thanks for rest and family I wonder what next week will bring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.