Love the little things #1

19:36

I'm joining in with but why mummy who is hosting this lovely linky. I think it's a lovely linky to join in with, sharing the little things.

Read
I have read two books so far this year and I am over half way through my third book! I've read 'Between Shades Of Grey' by Ruta Sepetys. It's a very good book, sad but good.It's one of those books that I think everyone should read.
I've also read the first book from 'The Stark' series & I'm half way through the second.

Watched
I've caught up with all the soaps now, finally!! I was little behind. Loving Danny Dyer in Eastenders, he suits the role, well.
I need to catch up on The Vampire Diaries. I've only watched one episode this season. Not good. Idk, now that Elena is a vampire... It's just not the same. Please tell me she doesn't stay a vampire?! lol.
I might watch a couple of episodes of 'Call The Midwife' later, I got series 1, 2 and the Christmas special on DVD for Christmas. I LOVE Call The Midwife and can not wait for the next series - sometime this year. .And I spy that Lacey Turner is an episode, I saw her in the trailor, looks good Yay!
The books are good too ;) 



Wore

Well, for Christmas I also got a jewel candle. See, a few months ago I had the chance to review a Jewel candle and I loved it so much, that I asked for one for Christmas.I got the cupcake one this time. It smells amazing and I got a very pretty ring and have been wearing it a lot recently.



Heard
Three very happy children! They've been really good thru the holidays, excited and happy! I love hearing them laugh and giggle. Aww. I sure will miss them when they go back to school, that's for sure.
I've also heard the rain a lot lately. It's been windy and raining constantly. Yuck. All these floods I keep reading and seeing everywhere look ever so scary. I can't imagine what it must be like to live in a flood area. Eek! Water is one of my phobia's. Although, I do love the sound of the rain when I'm laying in bed at night all nice and snug. It's relaxing.. or something lol.

Made
Honestly? I really haven't been that creative lately. I did make a yummy curry though, does that count?! I'll get creative this week with the kids. I really want to get back into arts & crafts with the littles. Such fun.

And lastly...
I'll be glad when the kids go back to school and we're into our normal routine again. Don't get me wrong, I will miss the kids of course, but we need some routine and normality (and a break, lol!). I also need to sort this house out and find places for all the Christmas presents we all go for Christmas...


butwhymummywhy

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love reading books sadly at the moment I don't have time to sit and enjoy a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so much better than me with reading I've been trying to get through The Casual Vacancy I want to like it so much but I'm finding it a chore which is sad :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'Call the midwife' made sure I watched it Christmas Day.
    Wish I had more time to sit and enjoy all the little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea, I'm going to join in tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love call the midwife too and can't wait to see it back on my tv! I'm also craving the routine school brings for midge to be honest although another half term won't be far away! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love call the midwife, I didn't watch it whilst it was on the BBC I caught up after everyone was raving about it! Its definitely a good series and one too watch! Still need to watch the christmas episode!

    Popped over from Morgana's linky Love The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love reading but get too engrossed & get a sore head as never put the book down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.