Reasons to be cheerful 1..2..3 {week 2}

13:48

My reasons to be cheerful this week -

1) I am so glad the kids are back at school. I really do miss them but it's nice to be back in a routine. They were happy to go back to school and see there friends! It's also nice to be able to do the housework without any interruptions.

2) Sunshine!! Yes, the sun has been shining today and it was also quite mild and sunny on Monday (which was the last day of the school holidays for the kids), we managed to go for a walk! It was great to get out! I am really hoping we don't get any snow.... It's pretty mild so I hope that continues.  *crosses fingers*

3) I've been sorting out the boys bedroom and clothes. It feels good to have a sort out and get organisd! Well, it was organised until tornado Charlie came whirling thru it, lol! I shall have a quick tidy up this afternoon, the kids can help me.

What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? Why not join in the linky which is hosted by Lakes Single Mum

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love having a good sort out, it makes me feel happy! Agree with the kids being back at school,loving the routine #R2BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Routine is one of my R2BC too! I'm quite envious of your weather, I've been freezing since November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Routine is one of my R2BC too! I'm quite envious of your weather, I've been freezing since November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also enjoyed the boys going back to school! I even took a picture of my carpet on the 1st day! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. routine is great and sunshine even better! thanks for joining in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back into the routine of things. We need to have a declutter and sort out here too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So agree with your reasons this week. You enjoy the sunshine when it is there and have a positive week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Def agree about the sunshine and the return to school. I have been decluttering but need to get back to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.