Meal planning Monday. #MealPlanMonday

06:15

Meal Planning Monday
 
One of my goals for this year is to meal plan better! The past few days we've been using up all the food left over from Christmas. I've sneaked some of that into this weeks meal plan (e.g the chicken and the cheese - not together lol. Although I wonder what cheesy chicken is like? lol)
So here's this weeks meal plan:

Monday - Fish fingers, potato wedges with spaghetti hoops.

Tuesday - Cheese and potato pie with sausages.

Wednesday - Spag Bol with garlic bread

Thursday - Home made chicken nuggets, fries with peas.

Friday - Tuna and pasta with salad.

Saturday - Quiche with salad and new potatoes

Sunday - Roast chicken, peas, carrots, broccoli, roast potatoes & Yorkshire pudding with gravy.

Sarah xXx



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Well done Sarah on your meal plan for this week. I find it so difficult to map out a week's meals and am in awe of those who do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, I might follow suit. Meal planing is probably a good idea for me being a student
    Alex x
    Fangirls&Foundations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.