New #TheGallery

18:39

This week's #TheGallery theme in 'New' and it just so happens that this week I need to start using my new owl notepad that the kids brought me for Christmas, yay! I love new notepads... or any stationary to be honest. It's full of new blank pages, lots of pages to write down my blogging ideas and things that I need to remember. I carry this in my bag with me, that way when I remember something or have a blogging idea, I can quickly write it down so I don't forget.

Stationary

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love stationery too. The smell of a new pencil case just sends me right back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely notepad. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love new stationary - I went a bit mad in paperchase a few weeks back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely :) Grace has a friend who adores Owls and would love this. Thank you for linking up to PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.